2007 Lower Peninsula
Cross Country Finals
Michigan International Speedway Brookly- Nov. 3
Finals Internet Broadcasts • Championship Apparel • Finals Photos • Finals DVDs
Friday, Nov. 2
3:30 - 5 p.m. - Packet Pick Up & Finals Merchandise will be available at the Super 8 Hotel in Brooklyn
Note: MIS will not be open to teams or individuals on Friday!
Saturday, November 3
7:30 AM MIS Opens
(Packet pick-up, T-shirt sales, course review)
10 a.m. Division 4 Girls Race
10:30 a.m. Division 3 Girls Race
11 a.m. Division 4 Boys Race
11:30 a.m. Division 3 Boys Race
12:15 p.m. Divisions 3 & 4 Awards
1:30 p.m. Division 2 Girls Race
2 p.m. Division 1 Girls Race
2:30 p.m. Division 2 Boys Race
3 p.m. Division 1 Boys Race
3:45 p.m. Divisions 1 & 2 Awards
• The team van (under 9 feet) or car must display the proper yellow parking pass to enter the tunnel and parking area in the infield of MIS.
• Everyone in the team van or car must be wearing a wristband to be admitted. Those without a wristband will need to purchase a ticket.
• Bus parking will be in Gate 10.
• Packet Pick Up will be at the Super 8 Hotel in Brooklyn on Friday, November 2 from 3:30-5:00. It will continue at MIS on Saturday, November 3 at 7:30 AM in the Media Center.
• All tickets are $6 per person (NO PASSES ACCEPTED). Admission will be charged for everyone age 5 and up.
• No pets are allowed at MIS!
• No credit cards will be accepted for ticket purchases.
PARKING / TRAFFIC
• All spectator parking will be in Gate 11.
• To access Gate 11, use M-50 / Brooklyn Road, US 12, or Cement City / Taylor Road.
• PLAN AHEAD…ARRIVE EARLY…KNOW THAT TRAFFIC IS HEAVY AT THE START OF BOTH THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS!!!
• For more information on construction and traffic, click here.
Finals on DVD -- All races will be available for purchase individually on DVD. Each video will provide single camera coverage of all runners in the race from at least four vantage points, including the Starting Line, 1 mile mark, 2 mile mark and Finish Line. The awards presentation will also be included. To order, click here.
Audio Commentary On MHSAA Internet Broadcast Network Web Site -- Fans unable to attend the MHSAA Lower Peninsula Cross Country Finals will be able to keep up with the action through the MHSAA’s Internet Broadcast Network. Launched earlier this Fall, this new Web site – mhsaanetwork.com – is the Internet audio home for MHSAA Finals in a variety of sports; carries the new weekly commentary, MHSAA Perspective; and is providing MHSAA member schools the opportunity to broadcast audio of their athletic events. The audio commentary will be the public address feed from MIS, where a pair of announcers, working with spotters at different vantage points around the course, will be able to keep fans on site and on the Internet, abreast of race developments. In addition to the live coverage, the races will also be archived for on-demand listening following the event. The MHSAA Internet Broadcast Network is powered by EZStream.com.