posted on January 13, 2014 11:52
Contact: John Johnson
517.332.5046 or email@example.com
EAST LANSING, Mich. – Jan. 13 – The Finals of the MHSAA 11-Player Football Playoffs will receive an encore airing this week on FOX Sports Detroit. Here’s the complete schedule:
- Division 8 - Muskegon Catholic Central v. Beal City - Jan. 14 - 9 a.m.
- Division 2 - Birmingham Brother Rice v. Muskegon - Jan. 14 - 11:30 a.m.
- Division 6 - Ithaca v. Clinton - Jan. 14 - 2 p.m.
- Division 4 - Marine City v. Grand Rapids South Christian - Jan. 15 - 8 a.m.
- Division 7 - Ishpeming v. Detroit Loyola - Jan. 15 - 10:30 a.m.
- Division 1 - Clarkston v. Detroit Catholic Central - Jan. 16 - 9 a.m.
- Division 5 - Grand Rapids West Catholic v. Menominee - Jan. 16 - 11:30 a.m.
- Division 3 - Zeeland West v. DeWitt - Jan. 16 - 2 p.m.
Each week, packages of highlights produced by schools in the School Broadcast Program are featured on the MHSAA.tv website and the MHSAA YouTube Channel.
This week’s package of School Broadcast Program Highlights from the week of Jan. 6 includes the following events:
Here’s the schedule of School Broadcast Program members planning to cover games in the coming week, some of which will be available at MHSAA.tv shortly after each game’s conclusion (All games varsity and delayed unless noted):
The School Broadcast Program, powered by PlayOn! Sports, is a platform which schools can utilize to reach members of their community about activities taking place in their buildings, providing recognition for students while at the same time giving them hands-on opportunities to gain broadcasting experience and providing schools an opportunity to realize additional revenues for their programs.
Schools interested in becoming a part of the School Broadcast Program should contact John Johnson at the MHSAA Office.
The network for the weekly radio commentary MHSAA Perspective – presented by the Michigan Army National Guard – has now grown to a total of 86 radio stations (80) and audio webcast sites (6) across the state, generally during the local broadcasts of high school games. The program runs for 30 weeks through the end of the winter sports season. MHSAA Perspective can also be accessed from the home page of the MHSAA Website. Visit the MHSAA Perspective page of the MHSAA Website for a complete list of network affiliates.
This week’s MHSAA Perspective is titled: Just Lead. In this edition of Perspective, John Johnson talks about the upcoming Women In Sports Leadership Conference.