posted on October 04, 2016 15:38
UPDATED: 10.7.16 - 6:25 p.m. with additional links to live games
Contact: John Johnson
517.332.5046 or email@example.com
EAST LANSING, Mich. – Oct. 4 – Breckenridge will look to clinch a share of the Mid-State Activities Conference title Friday when it hosts Merrill, one of 12 football games this Friday (Oct. 7) with live streaming video on MHSAA.tv being produced by members of the School Broadcast Program.
The Huskies may be off to their best start in school history at 6-0 overall, 5-0 in MSAC play; with Merrill tied with Carson City-Crystal for second at 4-1. The Vandals are 5-1 in all games.
In its eighth year, the School Broadcast Program gives members an opportunity to showcase excellence in their schools by creating video programming of athletic and non-athletic events; with students gaining skills in announcing, camera operation, directing/producing and graphics.
The program also gives schools the opportunity to raise money through advertising and viewing subscriptions.
All sporting events – live or delayed - are available on a subscription basis only for their first 72 hours online. They become available for free, on-demand viewing approximately 72 hours following their completion.
Here’s this week’s MHSAA.tv schedule of video streams available being produced by SBP members:
Tuesday, Oct. 4
Wednesday, Oct. 5
Thursday, Oct. 6
Friday, Oct. 7
- Football – Alpena at Traverse City Central, 6:30 p.m. – PLUS LIVE STATS
- Football – Montrose at Mt. Morris, 7 p.m.
- Football – Detroit Country Day at Marquette, 7 p.m.
- Football – Whittemore-Prescott at Rogers City, 7 p.m.
- Football – Ishpeming at Negaunee, 7 p.m. – PLUS LIVE STATS
- Football – Grand Rapids Forest Hills Northern at Cedar Springs, 7 p.m.
- Football – L’Anse at Calumet, 7 p.m. – PLUS LIVE STATS
- Football – Merrill at Breckenridge, 7 p.m.
- Football – Salem at Novi, 7 p.m.
- Football – Grand Rapids Catholic Central at Comstock Park, 7 p.m. – PLUS LIVE STATS
- Football – Holland West Ottawa at Rockford, 7 p.m. – PLUS LIVE STATS
- Football - Flint Beecher at Goodrich, 7 p.m. - PLUS LIVE STATS
- Football - Edwardsburg at Plainwell, 7 p.m.
- Football - Mio at Au Gres-Sims, 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 8
Here’s this week’s list of Football games streaming live statistics using Digital Scout. All games are Friday at 7 p.m.:
- Troy Athens v. Oxford
- Rapid River v. Stephenson
- Charlevoix v. Onekama
- Plymouth v. Bay City John Glenn
- Farwell v. Houghton Lake
- Napoleon v. Manchester
- Marlette v. Sandusky
- Ionia v. Fowlerville
- Grand Rapids Northview v. Greenville
- Corunna v. Lake Fenton
- Saginaw Heritage v. Flint Carman-Ainsworth
- Hopkins v. Grandville Calvin Christian
- Grand Rapids South Christian v. Wyoming
- Lansing Waverly v. Haslett
- Whitehall v. Ravenna
- New Lothrop v. Burton Atherton
- Saranac v. Lainsgburg
- Sanford Meridian v. Gladwin
- Lake Orion v. Birmingham Seaholm
- Leslie v. Lakewood Lake Odessa
- Pinconning v. Hemlock
- Grand Ledge v. Lansing Everett
- Saginaw v. Midland
- Stanton Central Montcalm v. Remus Chippewa Hills
- Battle Creek Harper Creek v. Coldwater
- Addison v. Grass Lake
- Ortonville-Brandon v. Flint Kearsley
- Hastings v. Battle Creek Pennfield
- Midland Dow v. Saginaw Arthur Hill
- Mayville v. Deckerville
- Sturgis v. Plainwell
- Clawson v. St. Clair Shores Lakeview
- Milan v. Monroe St. Mary Catholic Central
- New Baltimore Anchor Bay v. Grosse Pointe South
- Sand Creek v. Britton-Macon
- Gwinn v. Hancock
- St. Clair Shores Lake Shore v. St. Clair
- Lansing Sexton v. East Lansing
- Rochester Hills Lutheran Northwest v. Southfield Christian
- Marysville v. Port Huron Northern
- Shelby v. North Muskegon
- Blissfield v. Hillsdale
- Monroe v. Saline
The NFHS Network has announced new pricing for 2016-17, eliminating the Day Pass and lowering the cost of a Month Pass to $9.95. Subscribers will have access to all live video and streaming statistics across the country. All content becomes available for free, on demand viewing 72 hours after being shown live. Some schools will also be selling Annual Passes at a discounted rate. A portion of every subscription sold by a school goes to benefit its program.
A complete list of participating schools can be found on the School Broadcast Program page of the MHSAA website.
Fans can also access scores of games in-progress on the NFHS Network website via ScoreStream. Click on the Scores button in the upper right corner.
A weekly staple on the MHSAA.tv website and the MHSAASports Channel on YouTube is back for another year with highlights of selected games last week produced by members of the Association’s School Broadcast Program.
This week’s highlights package consists of clips from football games between Livonia Stevenson at Novi ; Grandville at Rockford; and a boys soccer match with Kingsford at Marquette.
Schools interested in becoming a part of the School Broadcast Program should contact John Johnson at the MHSAA Office.
For the fourth straight year, the MHSAA Championship Radio Network has over 80 over-the-air radio stations and audio websites carrying its weekly programming.
The MHSAA Network’s weekly radio show/podcast This Week In High School Sports, now has over 80 radio stations and audio webcast outlets as part of their weekly prep coverage. This week’s show features the Grand Ledge boys soccer team, discusses a rules change in soccer in its Be The Referee segment, and finishes with an MHSAA Perspective on Vermontville’s Ken Beardslee, who set national high school pitching records in the late 1940’s and was inducted into the National High School Sports Hall of Fame this past summer.
This Week In High School Sports is posted on Tuesday each week, and can be found on the home page of the MHSAA Website. You can listen to this week’s show and view a list of outlets carrying the program by Clicking Here. Be The Referee is also posted as a standalone podcast on Tuesday each week, and can be found on the home page of the MHSAA Website. You can listen to this week’s message by Clicking Here.