Contact: John Johnson
517.332.5046 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EAST LANSING, Mich. – Nov. 14 – It’s the biggest streaming weekend of the Fall sports season on the MHSAA.TV, FoxSportsDetroit.com and MHSAANetwork.com websites and the FOX Sports app.
The weekend centers on MHSAA.TV wrapping up its Fall coverage this weekend with live video streaming of all of the Semifinals and Finals in Girls Volleyball; the Final Round of L.P. Girls Swimming & Diving; and 13 Semifinal games in the Eleven-Player Football Playoffs – most of which will be produced by members of the School Broadcast Program. All live events are shown on a subscription basis.
The Eight-Player Football Finals on Saturday (Nov. 17) between Pickford and Morrice at 11 a.m. in Division 1; and Rapid River and Onekama at 2 p.m., in Division 2, in Marquette’s Superior Dome; will be streamed live on the Prep Zone on the FoxSportsDetroit.com website and the FOX Sports app. The games will also be shown on FOX Sports Detroit on Tuesday (Nov. 20), with Division 1 at 8 p.m., followed by Division 2 at 11 p.m. It's also the last week of the PrepZone on FoxSportsDetroit.com, with three Eleven-Player Football Semifinal games being streamed live. All games will be archived at MHSAA.TV.
The MHSAANetwork.com website will carry live free audio of all Volleyball Semifinal and Final matches Thursday through Saturday (Nov. 15-17), as well as the Eight-Player Football Finals.
Here is this week's video streaming schedule (all events live online):
Thursday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.TV & MHSAANetwork.com
- Division 3
- Unionville-Sebewaing v. Traverse City St. Francis - Noon
- Monroe St. Mary Catholic Central v. Bronson - 2 p.m.
- Division 2
- Grand Rapids Christian v. Lake Odessa Lakewood - 4:30 p.m.
- Pontiac Notre Dame Prep v. Corunna - 6:30 p.m.
Friday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.TV & MHSAANetwork.com
- Division 4
- Mendon v. Southfield Christian - Noon
- Leland v. Carney-Nadeau - 2 p.m.
- Division 1
- Lake Orion v. Farmington Hills Mercy - 4:30 p.m.
- Northville v. Rockford - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday - Eight-Player Football Finals – Prep Zone on FoxSportsDetroit.com & MHSAANetwork.com
- Pickford v. Morrice, Division 1, 11 a.m.
- Rapid River v. Onekama, Division 2, 2 p.m. (Aprox.)
Delayed cable broadcast on FOX Sports Detroit, Tuesday, Division 1 - 8 p.m.; Division 2 – 11 p.m. Archived at MHSAA.TV.
Saturday - Girls Volleyball Finals - MHSAA.TV & MHSAANetwork.com
- Division 4 Final, 10 a.m.
- Division 3 Final, Noon
- Division 1 Final, 2 p.m.
- Division 2 Final, 4 p.m.
Saturday - L.P. Girls Swimming & Diving Finals - MHSAA.TV - Noon
- Division 1 – Eastern Michigan University
- Division 2 – Oakland University
- Division 3 – Holland Aquatics Center
Saturday - Eleven-Player Football Semifinals – Prep Zone on FoxSportsDetroit.com – 1 p.m.
- Belleville v. Clinton Township Chippewa Valley, Division 1
- DeWitt v. Detroit Martin Luther King, Division 3
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central v. Edwardsburg, Division 4
Saturday - Eleven-Player Football Semifinals on MHSAA.TV - All games 1 p.m.
- Clarkston v. Saline, Division 1
- Midland v. Muskegon Mona Shores, Division 2
- Birmingham Groves v. Warren DeLaSalle, Division 2
- Zeeland East v. Muskegon, Division 3
- Chelsea v. Williamston, Division 4
- Hudsonville Unity Christian v. Saginaw Swan Valley, Division 5
- Marine City v. Portland, Division 5
- Montague v. Traverse City St. Francis, Division 6
- Montrose v. Jackson Lumen Christi, Division 6
- New Lothrop v. Lake City, Division 7
- Cassopolis v. Madison Heights Madison, Division 7
- Breckenridge v. Harbor Beach, Division 8
- Holton v. Reading, Division 8
A subscription to MHSAA.TV is $9.95, and allows 30 days of viewing live content on the NFHS Network. All sporting events – live or delayed - are available on a subscription basis only for their first 72 hours online. They become available for free, on-demand viewing approximately 72 hours following their completion.