Schools all over Michigan are again broadcasting athletic events for MHSAA.tv, and there's plenty of note from the football season's opening week -- including the matchup of powerhouses Rockford and Lowell and Davison's overtime win over Lapeer West.
Here's what's on, plus links to MHSAA Football Friday Overtime on Fox Sports Detroit and the Comcast/Xfinity game this week -- Detroit Cass Tech vs. Birmingham Brother Rice.
MHSAA.tv: Click on the "Schools" tab on MHSAA.tv to find these football games:
- Indian River Indian Lakes vs. Onaway
- Howard City Tri-County vs. Cedar Springs
- St. Ignace LaSalle vs. Charlevoix
- Rogers City vs. Lincoln Alcona
- Calumet vs. Eagle River (WI) Northland Pines
- Big Rapids Crossroads vs. AuGres-Sims
- Lowell vs. Rockford
- Lapeer West vs. Davison
- Gaylord vs. Cheboygan
- Plus, Grant vs. Cedar Springs soccer, and East Lansing soccer against Middleville Thornapple Kellogg, Waterford Mott and Bloomfield Hills Andover.
FOX: At midnight after each Friday's games, Fox Sports Detroit airs its Football Friday Overtime. This week's show included Pontiac Notre Dame Prep's three-point win over Almont.
XFINITY: Saturday's 25-18 Detroit Cass Tech win over Brother Rice will air on Comcast channel 900 at 9:30 tonight and 9 a.m. Saturday, and also is available to subscribers On Xfinity's High School Sports site.