Four Sports Featured on MHSAA.tv
May 8, 2013
The sunny weather has allowed teams to finally dust off their uniforms and begin catching up on April rain-outs. And it's allowed our School Broadcast Program producers to dust off their cameras as well.
Below are events uploaded to MHSAA.tv by schools over the last week:
- Montrose vs. Durand soccer
- Ludington vs. Shelby soccer
- Plainwell vs. Allegan soccer
- Ludington vs. Howard City Tri-County soccer
- Plainwell vs. Vicksburg soccer
- Ludington vs. Newaygo softball
- Rogers City vs. Onaway softball
- Rogers City vs. Onaway baseball
- Tawas vs. Oscoda baseball
- Ludington, Fremont, Grant track and field
- Indian River Indian Lakes Invitational track and field
Also, click here to catch highlights from last week's MHSAA.tv games.
MHSAA spring sports also debuted this week on HighSchoolSports.Xfinity.com and Comcast channel 900. Subscribers can view the May 2 girls soccer matchup of Rochester Adams and Rochester Hills Stoney Creek by clicking the above link. MHSAA events on channel 900 are broadcast the following Tuesday at 7 and 9:30 p.m., with replays most weeks at 8 and 10:30 a.m. Wednesdays, 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Saturdays and 6 p.m. Sundays. Upcoming games are Sterling Heights Stevenson at Hudsonville baseball Friday, New Boston Huron at Carleton Airport baseball May 15 and the Kensington Lakes Activities Association softball championship game May 22.
This week's MHSAA Classic is the 1998 Division 2 Girls Soccer Final between Birmingham Groves and Portage Northern at Canton Community Schools. Jackie Rodney scored 4:35 into overtime to break a 1-1 tie and give Groves a 2-1 victory.