Live Events Abound on MHSAA TV
November 18, 2015
By John Johnson
MHSAA communications diretor
More than 100 hours of live streaming video and audio coverage of MHSAA Tournaments in three sports will take place this weekend on MHSAA.TV, FoxSportsDetroit.com and MHSAANetwork.com.
The weekend centers on MHSAA.tv wrapping up its Fall coverage this weekend with live video streaming of all of the Semifinals and Finals in Girls Volleyball, the Final Round of L.P. Girls Swimming & Diving and 12 Semifinal games in the MHSAA Football Playoffs, presented by the Michigan Army National Guard. All games will be shown live on a subscription basis, and will become available for free on-demand viewing by Nov. 24.
The 8-Player Football Final on Friday between Battle Creek St. Philip and Powers North Central will be streamed live on the FoxSportsDetroit.com website, and be shown on FOX Sports Detroit next week on Monday (Nov. 23) at 2 p.m. and Tuesday (Nov. 24) at 7:30 p.m. It's also the last week of the PrepZone, with four 11-Player Football Semifinal games being streamed live. All games will be archived at MHSAA.tv.
The MHSAANetwork.com website will carry live audio of all Volleyball Semifinal and Final matches Thursday through Saturday (Nov. 19-21), as well as the 8-Player Football Final.
Here is this week's video streaming schedule (all events live online):
Thursday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.tv
- Battle Creek St. Philip v. Plymouth Christian, Class D, 2 p.m.
- Leland v. Crystal Falls Forest Park, Class D, 3:45 p.m.
- Livonia Churchill v. Romeo, Class A, 5:30 p.m.
- Novi v. Grand Rapids Christian winner, Class A, 7:15 p.m.
Friday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.tv
- Bronson v. Traverse City St. Francis, Class C, 2 p.m.
- Brown City v. Monroe St. Mary Catholic Central, Class C, 3:45 p.m.
- Goodrich v. Ann Arbor Gabriel Richard, Class B, 5:30 p.m.
- North Branch winner v. Battle Creek Harper Creek, Class B, 7:15 p.m.
Friday - 8-Player Football Finals - FoxSportsDetroit.com
- Battle Creek St. Philip v. Powers North Central, 7 p.m. Delayed cable broadcast on FOX Sports Detroit, Monday, 2 p.m., and Tuesday, 7:30 p.m. Archived at MHSAA.tv.
Saturday - Girls Volleyball Finals - MHSAA.tv
- Class D Final, 10 a.m.
- Class C Final, Noon
- Class A Final, 2 p.m.
- Class B Final, 4 p.m.
Saturday - L.P. Girls Swimming & Diving Finals - MHSAA.tv - Noon
- Division 1 – Holland Aquatics Center
- Division 2 – Oakland University
- Division 3 – Eastern Michigan University
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals – Prep Zone on FoxSportsDetroit.com – 1 p.m.
- Lowell v. Walled Lake Western, Division 2
- Coldwater v. Chelsea, Division 3
- Ida v. River Rouge, Division 5
- Pewamo-Westphalia v. Detroit Loyola, Division 7
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals on MHSAA.tv - All games 1 p.m. unless noted
- Grand Ledge v. Romeo, Division 1
- Canton v. Detroit Cass Tech, Division 1
- Livonia Franklin v. Detroit Martin Luther King, Division 2
- East Grand Rapids v. Orchard Lake St. Mary’s, Division 3
- Grand Rapids Forest Hills Eastern v. Zeeland West, Division 4
- Detroit Country Day v. Flint Powers Catholic, Division 4
- Lansing Catholic v. Grand Rapids West Catholic, Division 5
- Grand Rapids NorthPointe Christian v. Clinton, Division 6 - Noon
- Traverse City St. Francis v. Ithaca, Division 6
- Ishpeming v. New Lothrop, Division 7
- St. Ignace v. Muskegon Catholic Central, Division 8
- Waterford Our Lady v. Ottawa Lake Whiteford, Division 8
To watch the live action on MHSAA.tv, you can purchase a Day Pass for $9.95 or a Month Pass for $14.95. The games will become available for free On Demand viewing three days after they are played.
Today in the MHSAA: 6/2/23
By Geoff Kimmerly
MHSAA.com senior editor
June 2, 2023
1. GOLF Cedarville/DeTour’s girls repeated as Upper Peninsula Division 3 champions, and Rock Mid Peninsula’s boys won their first Finals championship – MHSAA.com Girls | Boys
2. GIRLS SOCCER No. 12 Grand Rapids Forest Hills Central scored the lone goal in its Division 1 District Final against No. 3 Forest Hills Northern – Grand Rapids Press
3. GIRLS SOCCER No. 11 Plainwell clinched a Division 2 District title with a 3-0 win over No. 8 Stevensville Lakeshore – WWMT
4. GIRLS SOCCER Pinckney defeated Jackson 2-0 to claim a Division 1 District title, its first in girls soccer – Livingston Daily Press & Argus
5. GIRLS SOCCER Sam Johnson’s courageous effort helped No. 2 North Muskegon to a Division 4 District title win over No. 11 Muskegon Western Michigan Christian – CatchMark SportsNet
6. GIRLS SOCCER No. 3 Elk Rapids advanced with a Division 3 District Final win over No. 13 Boyne City – Up North Live
7. GIRLS SOCCER No. 2 Bloomfield Hills Marian clinched a Division 2 District title with a 2-0 win over No. 7 Cranbrook Kingswood – Oakland Press
8. GIRLS SOCCER Unranked DeWitt scored the game’s lone goal in overtime to get past No. 13 Mason and claim a Division 2 District title – Lansing State Journal
9. BOYS GOLF No. 6 Rochester Adams shot a 306 to win its LPD1 Regional with No. 13 Lake Orion second and Bloomfield Hills third – Macomb Daily
10. GIRLS SOCCER Bay City Western advanced in Division 2 with a District-clinching shootout win over Mount Pleasant – Bay City Times