Spring Finals, Instant Downloads Launch
May 29, 2018
By John Johnson
MHSAA Director of Broadcast Properties
Fans watching live video streams of MHSAA Spring Championships will be able to take advantage of a new feature on the NFHS Network beginning with Saturday’s coverage of the MHSAA Track & Field Finals – powered by the Michigan Army National Guard.
Instant downloads of events taking place across the NFHS Network – including MHSAA Championships games on MHSAA.tv – will be available shortly following the conclusion of each stream. Just click on the blue Digital Copy button beneath the video player of the broadcast to order. Downloads will be the same resolution as live broadcasts, and are priced at $19.95. DVDs also will be available for $24.95.
Saturday’s Track Finals kicks off three straight weekends of MHSAA Spring Championships action on MHSAA.tv. All of the action can be viewed by purchasing a Month Pass for just $9.95.
Track action begins on Saturday at 10 a.m. (EDT) at Lower Peninsula sites in the greater Grand Rapids area at East Kentwood (Div. 1), Zeeland (Div. 2), Comstock Park (Div. 3) and Hudsonville (Div. 4); as well as at the Upper Peninsula Finals in Kingsford. Here’s the complete schedule (Boys run first in all events in 2018):
Lower Peninsula Finals
- 10 a.m. – 3,200-Meter Relay Final; Round One – 100-Meter Dash, 110 & 100-Meter Hurdles, 200-Meter Dash
- 1 p.m. – Running Finals (110 & 100 Hurdles, 100 Dash, 800 Relay, 1,600 Run, 400 Relay, 300 Hurdles, 800 Run, 200 Dash, 3,200 Run, 1,600 Relay)
Upper Peninsula Finals (All event times approximate & EDT)
- 10 a.m. – 3,200 Relay
- 11:45 a.m. – 110 & 100 Hurdles
- 12:15 a.m. – 100 Dash
- 12:45 a.m. – 800 Relay
- 1:15 p.m. – 1,600 Run
- 1:45 p.m. – 400 Relay
- 2:15 p.m. – 400 Dash
- 2:45 p.m. – 300 Hurdles
- 3:15 p.m. – 800 Run
- 3:45 p.m. – 200 Dash
- 4:15 p.m. – 3,200 Run
- 5:15 p.m. – 1,600 Relay
Field events will not be shown, and awards presentations in all events will be shown when not in conflict with running events taking place at the same time.
Click for the Track Finals page at MHSAA.tv.
Over the following weekends, MHSAA Finals in Boys and Girls Lacrosse (June 9), Girls Soccer (June 15-16) and Semifinals and Finals in Baseball and Softball (June 14-16) will be streamed live. All events will be archived for free on-demand viewing, beginning three days after their completion. Subscriptions must be cancelled before the 30-day period is over to avoid recurring charges.
The Lacrosse, Baseball-Softball and Girls Soccer events also will have live streaming audio at MHSAANetwork.com.
Today in the MHSAA: 6/2/23
By Geoff Kimmerly
MHSAA.com senior editor
June 2, 2023
1. GOLF Cedarville/DeTour’s girls repeated as Upper Peninsula Division 3 champions, and Rock Mid Peninsula’s boys won their first Finals championship – MHSAA.com Girls | Boys
2. GIRLS SOCCER No. 12 Grand Rapids Forest Hills Central scored the lone goal in its Division 1 District Final against No. 3 Forest Hills Northern – Grand Rapids Press
3. GIRLS SOCCER No. 11 Plainwell clinched a Division 2 District title with a 3-0 win over No. 8 Stevensville Lakeshore – WWMT
4. GIRLS SOCCER Pinckney defeated Jackson 2-0 to claim a Division 1 District title, its first in girls soccer – Livingston Daily Press & Argus
5. GIRLS SOCCER Sam Johnson’s courageous effort helped No. 2 North Muskegon to a Division 4 District title win over No. 11 Muskegon Western Michigan Christian – CatchMark SportsNet
6. GIRLS SOCCER No. 3 Elk Rapids advanced with a Division 3 District Final win over No. 13 Boyne City – Up North Live
7. GIRLS SOCCER No. 2 Bloomfield Hills Marian clinched a Division 2 District title with a 2-0 win over No. 7 Cranbrook Kingswood – Oakland Press
8. GIRLS SOCCER Unranked DeWitt scored the game’s lone goal in overtime to get past No. 13 Mason and claim a Division 2 District title – Lansing State Journal
9. BOYS GOLF No. 6 Rochester Adams shot a 306 to win its LPD1 Regional with No. 13 Lake Orion second and Bloomfield Hills third – Macomb Daily
10. GIRLS SOCCER Bay City Western advanced in Division 2 with a District-clinching shootout win over Mount Pleasant – Bay City Times