The MHSAA Network provides video coverage of all MHSAA post-season tournaments and audio coverage of a number of MHSAA Finals.
Bally Sports Detroit will have live coverage of MHSAA Finals in 11-player football and girls and boys basketball; and announce the qualifiers and pairings for the MHSAA Football Playoffs on the annual Selection Sunday Show.
Many other Finals events will be streamed live exclusively on MHSAA.TV. Those are:
- Semifinals & Finals in girls volleyball and Finals in Lower Peninsula boys soccer, Lower Peninsula girls swimming & diving, and Lower Peninsula cross country. Plus all football Semifinals.
- Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals in team wrestling, both days of Finals of individual wrestling, Quarterfinals and Semifinals of the girls and boys basketball tournaments, Semifinals & Finals in ice hockey, Finals in girls competitive cheer, Finals in Upper Peninsula swimming & diving and Lower Peninsula boys swimming and diving.
- Semifinals and Finals in softball and baseball, Finals in track & field, girls and boys lacrosse, and girls soccer.
The MHSAA will provide live audio broadcasts of many championships throughout the year on MHSAAnetwork.com. The network also includes a number of regular season games broadcasted by local schools and radio stations.
Here's a projected schedule for MHSAA Network audio broadcasts for the school year:
- Girls Volleyball Semifinals & Finals
- 8-Player Football Finals
- 11-Player Football Finals
- Ice Hockey Semifinals & Finals
- Girls Basketball Semifinals & Finals
- Boys Basketball Semifinals & Finals
- Softball Semifinals & Finals
- Baseball Semifinals & Finals
Also, each week throughout the Fall and Winter sports seasons, the MHSAA Network will air This Week In High School Sports on approximately 100 radio stations and audio web outlets across the state.
How to Watch and Listen
To access all MHSAA video and audio content, visit
School Broadcast Program
The School Broadcast Program was launched in 2009 to provide schools with a safe place to stream video of their athletic and non-athletic school events, provide a hands-on learning experience for students interested in video production, and serve as an exciting new fundraising platform.