Login for Password-Protected Resources
Login here to access Athletic Director and Coach services including your Dashboard, entering Officials Ratings, registration for the Coaches Advancement Program, Games Wanted, Tournament Financial Forms, roster adjustments, and more.
General Links for coaches:
- Rate an Official
- View Rules Meetings
- Rules Meetings and Coaches Requirements
- Wrestling Rules Changes, Revisions, Reminders - 2021-22
- MHSAA Weigh-In Policies & Info
- Wrestling Uniform Information
- Wrestling Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- CAP Schedule & Registration
- MHSAA Coaches Guidebook
- Wrestling Coaches Association
- Health & Safety Best Practices
- Hygiene Forms
- NWCA Skin Infection Webinar
- TrackWrestling OPC Coaches Instructions
- Games Wanted
Participating Schools Resources
Bout/Wrestler Record links:
Visit the "I Am a Coach" page for additional coaching resources, forms, and requirements. Here you can learn more about requirements for CPR, Sportsmanship Courses, and CAP Training.
Athletic Director Resources
Visit the "I Am an Administrator" page for specific resources for athletic directors and other administration officials.
2022-23 Dates to Remember
- Online Rules Meetings -- 10/10 - 12/15
- Alpha Weigh-In -- 10/24 - 1/31
- First practice: Nov. 14
- First contest: Dec. 7
- Maximum No. of Days/Contests -- 14D
- Opt Out Due Date: Jan. 26
- Team Districts: Feb. 8-9
- Individual Districts: Feb. 11
- Team Regionals: Feb. 15
- Individual Regionals: Feb. 18
- Individual Girls Regional: Feb. 19
- Team Finals: Feb. 24-25
- Individual Finals: March 3-4
- Tournament Managers Materials
- Team Tourney Roster Form
- Tournament Financial Forms (Login Required)
- Approved First-Round Tournament Officials List
- - Must be logged in as Manager/Administrator
- Team Wrestling Tournament PA Scripts (Posted 2-7-22)
- Individual Wrestling Tournament PA Scripts (Posted 2-7-22)
- Individual Wrestling Tournament Girls Division PA Scripts (Posted 2-7-22)
- Program Cover Download
- Program Content Download
MHSAA Weight Monitoring Program and Resources
Weight Monitoring Program
- Weight Monitoring Program
- Hydro/DXA/BodPod Weighing Directory
- Hydro/DXA Weighing Forms/Instructions
- TrackWrestling Coaches Instructions
- Supply Order Form
Skinfold Assessor Program
- Skinfold Assessor Handbook
- Skinfold Assessor Directory
- Skinfold Assessor Registration 2022-23
- Skinfold Worksheet
- TrackWrestling Assessor Instructions
- Skinfold PowerPoint
Nutrition Video Series
Wrestling Scale Certification Program
The National Federation High School Wrestling Rule Book requires scales to be certified annually. Following will be found a method of testing scales which will satisfy the rules. The testing should be repeated whenever the scales are moved or there is reason to believe that the scales are inaccurate.
ELEVEN STEPS TO TEST AN ATHLETIC SCALE
- Secure an approved, tested, 50 pound weight, and 300 pounds (approx.) of bricks, iron bars, sand, etc. to be used on the scale.
- Adjust zero balance so tip of beam is in center of trig loop.
- Check down weighing sensitivity at no load by moving poise two divisions to the right. Tip of beam must move to the bottom of the trig loop.
- Place 50 pound weight on all four corners and in center of the scale. Record scale indication for each position. Maximum error is ½ division.
- With 50 pound test weight in the center of the Platform, note position of beam tip in the trig loop. Remove the 50 pound test weight and add any mass to the same position of the platform until the beam tip is at the exact same position in the trig loop. Add the 50 pound weight to the top of the mass and record scale indication. Maximum error is ½ division or (2 oz.).
- Note position of beam tip in trig loop. Remove 50 pound test weight and add mass to scale platform until beam tip is in the same exact position. Add 50 pound test weight. Record scale indication. Maximum error (3 oz.).
- Same as 4 and 5. Weight indication 200 pounds. Maximum error (4 oz.).
- Same as 4, 5 and 6. Weight indication 250 pounds. Maximum error (4 oz.).
- Same as 4, 5, 6 and 7. Weight indication 300 pounds. Maximum error (6 oz.).
- Check sensitivity as in (2). Two divisions must move beam tip from center of trig loop to bottom.
- Remove all weights. Scale must indicate zero. Maximum error (½ division).
SCALE CERTIFICATION SERVICE
The Lansing Wrestling Officials Association:
Bill Allen 517-485-1420
Jim Walker 517-668-8189
Jeff Therrian 517-930-1102
Mid-Thumb Wrestling Officials Association:
Cal TerHaar 810-814-0844
Brad TerHaar 810-814-0891
Tony Leonardo 810-686-6055
All American Athletic Association:
Chad Davinich 248-688-4637
Wrestling Committee Minutes
Wrestling Seeding Committee Minutes
- 2022 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2021 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2020 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2019 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2018 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2017 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2016 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2015 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2014 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2013 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2012 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2011 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2010 Wrestling Seeding Committee
- 2009 Wrestling Seeding Committee
Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2022 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2021 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2020 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2019 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2018 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2017 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2016 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2015 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2014 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2013 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2012 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2011 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2010 Wrestling Committee Minutes
- 2009 Wrestling Committee Minutes