Be sure to check out our tournament brackets for football, soccer and volleyball that we've been updating throughout those MHSAA tournaments.
They're an easy way to keep up with who a team has faced, will play next and when, and also where it might be heading for the next round.
And anyone can register to give us a hand and update game-by-game results for soccer and volleyball events. Better yet, registering to update scores allows you to do so for any team for an entire season -- which not only will update that team's overall record in the bracket, but give us all a better idea what it has accomplished this fall.
Click here to see every event being played any day, and click "Submit Score" next to an event to update it or "Dispute Score" if we have an incorrect result.
1. BOYS BASKETBALL Bloomfield Hills Brother Rice opened with a 75-66 win over reigning Division 2 champion Ferndale – Oakland Press
2. BOYS BASKETBALL Flint Carman-Ainsworth edged reigning Division 3 champion Flint Beecher 46-44 – WNEM
3. BOYS BASKETBALL Pinconning defeated Ogemaw Heights for the first time since 2011, 59-43 – Bay City Times
4. HOCKEY Cadillac edged Negaunee 5-4 in overtime – Cadillac News
5. HOCKEY Bloomfield Hills also won in overtime, 4-3 over Lakes United – Oakland Press
6. BOYS BASKETBALL Rider Bartel scored all 33 of his points during the first half of Harbor Springs’ 76-29 win over Indian River Inland Lakes – Petoskey News-Review
7. BOYS BASKETBALL Dowagiac opened Lakeland Conference play with a 63-51 win over Buchanan – Niles Daily Star
8. BOYS BASKETBALL Onsted downed Michigan Center 73-39 in a matchup of frequent league contenders – JTV
9. BOYS BASKETBALL McBain Northern Michigan Christian opened with a 74-37 win over Midland Calvary Baptist – MI Sports Now
10. BOYS BASKETBALL Taylor edged Dearborn Advanced Tech 65-59 – Southgate News-Herald