Football, Swim, Volleyball Stream LIVE
November 14, 2018
By John Johnson
MHSAA Director of Broadcast Properties
It’s the biggest streaming weekend of the Fall sports season on the MHSAA.tv, FoxSportsDetroit.com and MHSAANetwork.com websites and the FOX Sports app.
The weekend centers on MHSAA.tv wrapping up its Fall coverage with live video streaming of all Semifinals and Finals in Girls Volleyball, the championship round of all three Lower Peninsula Girls Swimming & Diving Finals and 13 Semifinal games in the 11-Player Football Playoffs – most of which will be produced by members of the School Broadcast Program. All live events are shown on a subscription basis.
The 8-Player Football Finals on Saturday (Nov. 17) at Marquette’s Superior Dome between Pickford and Morrice at 11 a.m. in Division 1 and Rapid River and Onekama at 2 p.m. in Division 2 will be streamed live on the Prep Zone on the FoxSportsDetroit.com website and the FOX Sports app. The games also will be shown on FOX Sports Detroit on Tuesday (Nov. 20), with Division 1 at 8 p.m. followed by Division 2 at 11 p.m.
It's also the last week of the PrepZone on FoxSportsDetroit.com, with three 11-Player Football Semifinal games being streamed live. All games will be archived at MHSAA.tv.
The MHSAANetwork.com website will carry live free audio of all Volleyball Semifinal and Final matches Thursday through Saturday (Nov. 15-17), as well as the 8-Player Football Finals.
Here is this week's video streaming schedule (all events live online):
Thursday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.tv & MHSAANetwork.com
- Unionville-Sebewaing v. Traverse City St. Francis - Noon
- Monroe St. Mary Catholic Central v. Bronson - 2 p.m.
- Grand Rapids Christian v. Lake Odessa Lakewood - 4:30 p.m.
- Pontiac Notre Dame Prep v. Corunna - 6:30 p.m.
Friday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.tv & MHSAANetwork.com
- Mendon v. Southfield Christian - Noon
- Leland v. Carney-Nadeau - 2 p.m.
- Lake Orion v. Farmington Hills Mercy - 4:30 p.m.
- Northville v. Rockford - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday - 8-Player Football Finals – Prep Zone on FoxSportsDetroit.com & MHSAANetwork.com
- Pickford v. Morrice, Division 1, 11 a.m.
- Rapid River v. Onekama, Division 2, 2 p.m. (Approx.)
- Delayed cable broadcast on FOX Sports Detroit, Tuesday, Division 1 - 8 p.m.; Division 2 – 11 p.m. Archived at MHSAA.tv.
Saturday - Girls Volleyball Finals - MHSAA.tv & MHSAANetwork.com
- Division 4 Final, 10 a.m.
- Division 3 Final, Noon
- Division 1 Final, 2 p.m.
- Division 2 Final, 4 p.m.
Saturday - L.P. Girls Swimming & Diving Finals - MHSAA.tv - Noon
- Division 1 – Eastern Michigan University
- Division 2 – Oakland University
- Division 3 – Holland Aquatics Center
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals – Prep Zone on FoxSportsDetroit.com – 1 p.m.
- Belleville v. Clinton Township Chippewa Valley, Division 1
- DeWitt v. Detroit Martin Luther King, Division 3
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central v. Edwardsburg, Division 4
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals on MHSAA.tv - All games 1 p.m.
- Clarkston v. Saline, Division 1
- Midland v. Muskegon Mona Shores, Division 2
- Birmingham Groves v. Warren DeLaSalle, Division 2
- Zeeland East v. Muskegon, Division 3
- Chelsea v. Williamston, Division 4
- Hudsonville Unity Christian v. Saginaw Swan Valley, Division 5
- Marine City v. Portland, Division 5
- Montague v. Traverse City St. Francis, Division 6
- Montrose v. Jackson Lumen Christi, Division 6
- New Lothrop v. Lake City, Division 7
- Cassopolis v. Madison Heights Madison, Division 7
- Breckenridge v. Harbor Beach, Division 8
- Holton v. Reading, Division 8
A subscription to MHSAA.tv is $9.95, and allows 30 days of viewing live content on the NFHS Network. All sporting events – live or delayed – are available on a subscription basis only for their first 72 hours online. They become available for free, on-demand viewing approximately 72 hours following their completion.
Today in the MHSAA: 6/5/23
By Geoff Kimmerly
MHSAA.com senior editor
June 5, 2023
2. TRACK & FIELD/GIRLS TENNIS The busiest Saturday of the MHSAA school sports calendar again saw Finals for 14 divisions of track & field and four of Lower Peninsula girls tennis provide this time 19 team champions, with a tie in Upper Peninsula Division 3 girls track. We covered all 18 events – MHSAA.com
2. BASEBALL Unranked Lake Orion enjoyed the most major upset of the weekend, downing top-ranked Orchard Lake St. Mary’s 3-2 in a Division 1 District Final – Cold Weather Bats
3. GIRLS SOCCER No. 3 Rochester Hills Stoney Creek delivered top-ranked Rochester High its lone loss, 3-1, in a Division 1 District Final – Oakland Press
4. BASEBALL Unranked Midland Dow also did its part to shake up Division 1 with a 2-1 upset of No. 2 Bay City Western in a District Final – Midland Daily News
5. SOFTBALL Division 2 top-ranked Gaylord won a matchup of favorites, 13-1 over No. 2 Escanaba before finishing the District title run with a 10-0 win over Cheboygan – Petoskey News-Review
6. GIRLS LACROSSE Grand Rapids Forest Hills Northern/Eastern repeated as a Division 1 Regional champ with a 14-11 win over Rockford – FOX 17
7. BASEBALL No. 12 Birmingham Seaholm edged No. 4 Bloomfield Hills Brother Rice 4-3 in a Division 1 District Final – Oakland Press
8. BASEBALL Unranked Grandville also repeated as a District champ with a 5-3 upset of No. 9 Jenison in Division 1 – Grand Rapids Press
9. SOFTBALL/BASEBALL The Lansing Waverly softball team and Mason baseball team celebrated their first District championships – Lansing State Journal
10. SOFTBALL Royal Oak also was a first-time District champion with its 20-9 clinching win over Berkley – Oakland Press