By John Johnson
MHSAA Director of Broadcast Properties
The weekend centers on MHSAA.tv wrapping up its Fall coverage with live video streaming of all Semifinals and Finals in Girls Volleyball, the championship round of all three Lower Peninsula Girls Swimming & Diving Finals and 13 Semifinal games in the 11-Player Football Playoffs – most of which will be produced by members of the School Broadcast Program. All live events are shown on a subscription basis.
The 8-Player Football Finals on Saturday (Nov. 17) at Marquette’s Superior Dome between Pickford and Morrice at 11 a.m. in Division 1 and Rapid River and Onekama at 2 p.m. in Division 2 will be streamed live on the Prep Zone on the FoxSportsDetroit.com website and the FOX Sports app. The games also will be shown on FOX Sports Detroit on Tuesday (Nov. 20), with Division 1 at 8 p.m. followed by Division 2 at 11 p.m.
It's also the last week of the PrepZone on FoxSportsDetroit.com, with three 11-Player Football Semifinal games being streamed live. All games will be archived at MHSAA.tv.
The MHSAANetwork.com website will carry live free audio of all Volleyball Semifinal and Final matches Thursday through Saturday (Nov. 15-17), as well as the 8-Player Football Finals.
Here is this week's video streaming schedule (all events live online):
- Unionville-Sebewaing v. Traverse City St. Francis - Noon
- Monroe St. Mary Catholic Central v. Bronson - 2 p.m.
- Grand Rapids Christian v. Lake Odessa Lakewood - 4:30 p.m.
- Pontiac Notre Dame Prep v. Corunna - 6:30 p.m.
- Mendon v. Southfield Christian - Noon
- Leland v. Carney-Nadeau - 2 p.m.
- Lake Orion v. Farmington Hills Mercy - 4:30 p.m.
- Northville v. Rockford - 6:30 p.m.
- Pickford v. Morrice, Division 1, 11 a.m.
- Rapid River v. Onekama, Division 2, 2 p.m. (Approx.)
- Delayed cable broadcast on FOX Sports Detroit, Tuesday, Division 1 - 8 p.m.; Division 2 – 11 p.m. Archived at MHSAA.tv.
- Division 4 Final, 10 a.m.
- Division 3 Final, Noon
- Division 1 Final, 2 p.m.
- Division 2 Final, 4 p.m.
Saturday - L.P. Girls Swimming & Diving Finals - MHSAA.tv - Noon
- Division 1 – Eastern Michigan University
- Division 2 – Oakland University
- Division 3 – Holland Aquatics Center
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals – Prep Zone on FoxSportsDetroit.com – 1 p.m.
- Belleville v. Clinton Township Chippewa Valley, Division 1
- DeWitt v. Detroit Martin Luther King, Division 3
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central v. Edwardsburg, Division 4
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals on MHSAA.tv - All games 1 p.m.
- Clarkston v. Saline, Division 1
- Midland v. Muskegon Mona Shores, Division 2
- Birmingham Groves v. Warren DeLaSalle, Division 2
- Zeeland East v. Muskegon, Division 3
- Chelsea v. Williamston, Division 4
- Hudsonville Unity Christian v. Saginaw Swan Valley, Division 5
- Marine City v. Portland, Division 5
- Montague v. Traverse City St. Francis, Division 6
- Montrose v. Jackson Lumen Christi, Division 6
- New Lothrop v. Lake City, Division 7
- Cassopolis v. Madison Heights Madison, Division 7
- Breckenridge v. Harbor Beach, Division 8
- Holton v. Reading, Division 8
A subscription to MHSAA.tv is $9.95, and allows 30 days of viewing live content on the NFHS Network. All sporting events – live or delayed – are available on a subscription basis only for their first 72 hours online. They become available for free, on-demand viewing approximately 72 hours following their completion.
Join Robby Elliott as State Champs! takes a look at all of the action from the 2023 Boys Soccer Finals.