Watch 100 Hours of MHSAA Events
November 16, 2016
By John Johnson
MHSAA Communications Director
MHSAA Tournament action in three sports – with more than 100 hours of live streaming – will take place this weekend on the MHSAA.tv, FoxSportsDetroit.com and MHSAANetwork.com websites.
The weekend centers on MHSAA.tv wrapping up its Fall coverage with live video streaming of all Semifinals and Finals in Girls Volleyball, the Final Round of Lower Peninsula Girls Swimming & Diving and 12 Semifinal games in the MHSAA Football Playoffs powered by the Michigan Army National Guard. All games will be shown live on a subscription basis and will become available for free on-demand viewing by Nov. 23.
The 8-Player Football Final on Friday (Nov. 18) between Deckerville and Powers North Central will be streamed live on the FoxSportsDetroit.com website and shown on FOX Sports Detroit on Tuesday (Nov. 22) at 7 p.m. This is also the last week of the PrepZone, with four 11-Player Football Semifinal games being streamed live. All games will be archived at MHSAA.tv.
The MHSAANetwork.com website will carry live audio of all Volleyball Semifinal and Final matches Thursday through Saturday (Nov. 17-19), as well as the 8-Player Football Final.
Here is this week's video streaming schedule (all events live online):
Thursday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.tv & MHSAANetwork.com
- Adrian Madison v. Brown City, Class C, 2 p.m.
- Bronson v. Calumet, Class C, 3:45 p.m.
- North Branch v. Buchanan, Class B, 5:30 p.m.
- Lake Odessa Lakewood v. Cadillac, Class B, 7:15 p.m.
Friday - Girls Volleyball Semifinals - MHSAA.tv & MHSAANetwork.com
- Rogers City v. Auburn Hills Oakland Christian, Class D, 2 p.m.
- Plymouth Christian v. Leland, Class D, 3:45 p.m.
- Novi v. Fenton, Class A, 5:30 p.m.
- Rockford v. Temperance Bedford, Class A, 7:15 p.m.
Friday - 8-Player Football Final - FoxSportsDetroit.com & MHSAANetwork.com
- Deckerville v. Powers North Central, 7 p.m. Delayed cable broadcast on FOX Sports Detroit, Tuesday, 7 p.m. Archived at MHSAA.TV.
Saturday - Girls Volleyball Finals - MHSAA.tv & MHSAANetwork.com
- Class D Final, 10 a.m.
- Class C Final, Noon
- Class A Final, 2 p.m.
- Class B Final, 4 p.m.
Saturday - L.P. Girls Swimming & Diving Finals - MHSAA.tv - Noon
- Division 1 – Oakland University
- Division 2 – Eastern Michigan University
- Division 3 – Holland Aquatics Center
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals – Prep Zone on FoxSportsDetroit.com – 1 p.m.
- Detroit Catholic Central v. Utica Eisenhower, Division 1
- Detroit Martin Luther King v. Birmingham Groves, Division 2
- Orchard Lake St. Mary’s vs. Dearborn Divine Child, Division 3
- Detroit Country Day vs. River Rouge, Division 4
Saturday - 11-Player Football Semifinals on MHSAA.tv - All games 1 p.m.
- Utica Eisenhower v. Detroit Cass Tech, Division 1
- Walled Lake Western v. Lowell, Division 2
- Edwardsburg v. Muskegon, Division 3
- Hudsonville Unity Christian v. Grand Rapids Catholic Central, Division 4
- Frankenmuth v. Menominee, Division 5
- Algonac v. Grand Rapids West Catholic, Division 5
- Leroy Pine River v. Maple City Glen Lake, Division 6
- Jackson Lumen Christi v. Millington, Division 6
- Ubly v. Pewamo-Westphalia, Division 7
- Detroit Loyola v. Cassopolis, Division 7
- Muskegon Catholic Central v. St. Ignace, Division 8
- Ottawa Lake Whiteford v. Saginaw Michigan Lutheran Seminary, Division 8
A subscription to MHSAA.tv is $9.95, and allows 30 days of viewing live content on the NFHS Network.
Today in the MHSAA: 6/2/23
By Geoff Kimmerly
MHSAA.com senior editor
June 2, 2023
1. GOLF Cedarville/DeTour’s girls repeated as Upper Peninsula Division 3 champions, and Rock Mid Peninsula’s boys won their first Finals championship – MHSAA.com Girls | Boys
2. GIRLS SOCCER No. 12 Grand Rapids Forest Hills Central scored the lone goal in its Division 1 District Final against No. 3 Forest Hills Northern – Grand Rapids Press
3. GIRLS SOCCER No. 11 Plainwell clinched a Division 2 District title with a 3-0 win over No. 8 Stevensville Lakeshore – WWMT
4. GIRLS SOCCER Pinckney defeated Jackson 2-0 to claim a Division 1 District title, its first in girls soccer – Livingston Daily Press & Argus
5. GIRLS SOCCER Sam Johnson’s courageous effort helped No. 2 North Muskegon to a Division 4 District title win over No. 11 Muskegon Western Michigan Christian – CatchMark SportsNet
6. GIRLS SOCCER No. 3 Elk Rapids advanced with a Division 3 District Final win over No. 13 Boyne City – Up North Live
7. GIRLS SOCCER No. 2 Bloomfield Hills Marian clinched a Division 2 District title with a 2-0 win over No. 7 Cranbrook Kingswood – Oakland Press
8. GIRLS SOCCER Unranked DeWitt scored the game’s lone goal in overtime to get past No. 13 Mason and claim a Division 2 District title – Lansing State Journal
9. BOYS GOLF No. 6 Rochester Adams shot a 306 to win its LPD1 Regional with No. 13 Lake Orion second and Bloomfield Hills third – Macomb Daily
10. GIRLS SOCCER Bay City Western advanced in Division 2 with a District-clinching shootout win over Mount Pleasant – Bay City Times