Watch Girls Hoops Quarters on MHSAA TV
March 12, 2018
By John Johnson
MHSAA Director of Broadcast Properties
For the second straight year, MHSAA.tv will stream all 16 games of Tuesday’s (March 13) MHSAA Girls Basketball Quarterfinal Round.
Most of the games will be streamed by schools participating in the School Broadcast Program, and will consist of single-camera coverage with natural sound and a scorebug graphic.
Here’s the complete schedule. All games start at 7 p.m. (EDT) unless otherwise indicated:
- Detroit King v. Grosse Pointe North – 5 p.m.
- East Lansing v. Muskegon
- Saginaw Heritage v. Clarkston
- Wayne Memorial v. Hartland
- Detroit Country Day v. Freeland
- Hamilton v. Jackson Northwest
- Michigan Center v. Harper Woods Chandler Park – 6 p.m.
- Muskegon Oakridge v. Kingsley
- Detroit Edison v. Flint Beecher
- Maple City Glen Lake v. St. Ignace
- Pewamo-Westphalia v. Kent City
- Schoolcraft v. Ypsilanti Arbor Prep – 6 p.m.
- Athens v. Adrian Lenawee Christian
- Bellaire vs. Mt. Pleasant Sacred Heart
- Gaylord St. Mary v. Chassell – 6 p.m.
- Waterford Our Lady v. Kingston – 6 p.m.
The continued basketball coverage is part of six straight weekends of live MHSAA Championship coverage on MHSAA.tv, and online viewers can catch every weekend of action for one low cost of $9.95. A subscription purchased this week will be good for coverage of the Girls Basketball Semifinals on Thursday and Friday (March 15-16) and next week’s Boys Basketball Quarterfinals and Semifinals.
In its ninth year, the School Broadcast Program gives members an opportunity to showcase excellence in their schools by creating video programming of athletic and non-athletic events, with students gaining skills in announcing, camera operation, directing/producing and graphics. Pixellot – The NFHS Network’s automated streaming solution – is used by schools wishing to live stream games, but lacking the ability to staff the events. The program also gives schools the opportunity to raise money through advertising and viewing subscriptions.
A complete list of participating schools can be found on the School Broadcast Program page of the MHSAA website.
State Champs! Michigan: Hangtime 3-22-23
March 23, 2023
Join Lorne Plant, TJ Kelley and Scott Burnstein for the final episode this season of STATE CHAMPS! Hangtime.
0:00 – Open
0:47 – Port Huron Northern’s Tyler Jamison is Mr. Basketball
7:20 – Games on the SC! Network Recap
8:36 – Ferndale
8:59- Grand Rapids South Christian
9:52 – Orchard Lake St. Mary’s
14:46 - BCAM Chalk Talk with Cardinal Mooney Head Coach Mike McAndrews
19:34 – Division 4 Semifinal preview
20:59 – Division 3 Semifinal preview
24:10 - Division 2 Semifinal preview
26:55 - Division 1 Semifinal preview
30:02 – Final Predictions
31:19 - Close