Watch Track Finals Live on MHSAA TV
May 30, 2017
By John Johnson
MHSAA Communications Director
Three straight weekends of MHSAA Spring Championships action on MHSAA.tv begin Saturday (June 3) with exclusive live video coverage of the MHSAA Track & Field Finals.
The action begins at 10 a.m. (EDT) at Lower Peninsula sites in the greater Grand Rapids area – East Kentwood (Div. 1), Zeeland (Div. 2), Comstock Park (Div. 3) and Houseman Field (Div. 4) – as well as at the Upper Peninsula Finals in Kingsford.
Here’s the complete schedule (girls run first in all events in 2017):
Lower Peninsula Finals
- 10 a.m. – 3,200-Meter Relay Final; Round One – 100-Meter Dash, 110 & 100-Meter Hurdles, 200-Meter Dash
- 1 p.m. – Running Finals (110 & 100 Hurdles, 100 Dash, 800 Relay, 1,600 Run, 400 Relay, 300 Hurdles, 800 Run, 200 Dash, 3,200 Run, 1,600 Relay)
Upper Peninsula Finals (All event times approximate & EDT)
- 10 a.m. – 3,200 Relay
- 11:45 a.m. – 110 & 100 Hurdles
- 12:15 a.m. – 100 Dash
- 12:45 a.m. – 800 Relay
- 1:15 p.m. – 1,600 Run
- 1:45 p.m. – 400 Relay
- 2:15 p.m. – 400 Dash
- 2:45 p.m. – 300 Hurdles
- 3:15 p.m. – 800 Run
- 3:45 p.m. – 200 Dash
- 4:15 p.m. – 3,200 Run
- 5:15 p.m. – 1,600 Relay
Field events will not be shown. Awards presentations in all events will be shown when not in conflict with running events taking place at the same time.
Click for the MHSAA.tv Track Finals page.
The NFHS Network is offering a 30-day subscription for just $9.95, a pass which will provide access to more than 100 hours of live programming of Spring Finals. Over the following weekends, MHSAA Finals in Boys and Girls Lacrosse (June 10), Girls Soccer (June 16-17) and Semifinals and Finals in Baseball and Softball (June 15-17) will be streamed live. All events will be archived for free on-demand viewing, beginning three days after their completion. Subscriptions must be cancelled before the 30-day period is over to avoid recurring charges.
Today in the MHSAA: 6/5/23
By Geoff Kimmerly
MHSAA.com senior editor
June 5, 2023
2. TRACK & FIELD/GIRLS TENNIS The busiest Saturday of the MHSAA school sports calendar again saw Finals for 14 divisions of track & field and four of Lower Peninsula girls tennis provide this time 19 team champions, with a tie in Upper Peninsula Division 3 girls track. We covered all 18 events – MHSAA.com
2. BASEBALL Unranked Lake Orion enjoyed the most major upset of the weekend, downing top-ranked Orchard Lake St. Mary’s 3-2 in a Division 1 District Final – Cold Weather Bats
3. GIRLS SOCCER No. 3 Rochester Hills Stoney Creek delivered top-ranked Rochester High its lone loss, 3-1, in a Division 1 District Final – Oakland Press
4. BASEBALL Unranked Midland Dow also did its part to shake up Division 1 with a 2-1 upset of No. 2 Bay City Western in a District Final – Midland Daily News
5. SOFTBALL Division 2 top-ranked Gaylord won a matchup of favorites, 13-1 over No. 2 Escanaba before finishing the District title run with a 10-0 win over Cheboygan – Petoskey News-Review
6. GIRLS LACROSSE Grand Rapids Forest Hills Northern/Eastern repeated as a Division 1 Regional champ with a 14-11 win over Rockford – FOX 17
7. BASEBALL No. 12 Birmingham Seaholm edged No. 4 Bloomfield Hills Brother Rice 4-3 in a Division 1 District Final – Oakland Press
8. BASEBALL Unranked Grandville also repeated as a District champ with a 5-3 upset of No. 9 Jenison in Division 1 – Grand Rapids Press
9. SOFTBALL/BASEBALL The Lansing Waverly softball team and Mason baseball team celebrated their first District championships – Lansing State Journal
10. SOFTBALL Royal Oak also was a first-time District champion with its 20-9 clinching win over Berkley – Oakland Press